How to Renew Materials
Avoid accruing late fees by renewing materials to extend the due date
The renewal period is the same as the original checkout period. See our page which explains Check Out Times and Limits. You may renew your materials several ways.
- In person at the Circulation or Reference Desks. Please bring your library card or a photo ID.
- By telephone at 208-356-3461. Circulation staff will assist you. Have your library card ready.
- 24 hour phone renewal at (208) 356-6658. Have your library card ready.
- Do it yourself online. Access the online catalog in the Library or through the Internet. Use your library barcode and pin number to login to My Account.
Some types of materials may not be renewed:
- Interlibrary Loan items and Book Club books, such as those used for the Mother Daughter Book Club or the Books for Boys Book Club. Book Club Kits may be renewed.
- Items with holds that other patrons have requested.