- 15 computer workstations for patron and guest use;
- High-speed internet access and a variety of software;
- Printing is available from the public computers at a cost of ¢10 per page + tax;
- One computer workstation for scanning, word processing and printing with no internet access (please bring a thumb drive or other storage device to save your scan);
- Login by entering all 14 digits without any spaces. Most patrons have been automatically assigned a 4-digit PIN that is the last four digits of their telephone number.
- Guest passes available for adults over 18 with a photo ID.
- Wireless internet access is available for those with their own laptops.
- Seven children’s game computers with no internet access in the Junior section of the library.
Requirements for Use:
- All library fines must be paid;
- Agree to abide by the library’s Computer Agreement;
- Children under 18 must have parental permission to use the internet – forms are available at the Circulation Desk.