The library offers accessibility services addressing the needs of older readers and persons with disabilities, including the Idaho State Talking Book Service. The library building is ADA compliant and the parking lot provides several stalls for those with disabilities.
The library has a collection of more than 90,000 items and serves more than 35,000 patrons. About 800 people walk through our doors daily. Our book wagon provides outreach services to local daycares and retirement centers as well as being a mobile branch during the Summer Reading period. We have free parking and wi-fi. Sign up for your library card account today.
We are located north of Main Street at 73 North Center Street, in Rexburg, Idaho, just north of the Historic Rexburg Tabernacle.
Madison Library District
Limited Hours Starting February 10
- Monday and Tuesday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday & Thursday: 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Friday: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
Library Building is OPEN
NO Curbside Pickup
(Book Drop is OPEN)
Closures in 2021
- January 1 – New Year’s
- January 18 – Martin Luther King, Jr., Day
- February 15 – President’s Day
- March 26 – Staff Development Day
- April 3 – Closed for Maintenance
- May 29-31 – Memorial Day
- July 5 – Independence Day
- September 4-6 – Labor Day
- October 2 – Closed for Maintenance
- November 11 – Veteran’s Day
- November 24 – Closing at 5 pm
- November 25-26 – Thanksgiving
- December 24-27 – Christmas
- December 31, 2020 – January 1, 2021 – New Year’s
73 North Center
Rexburg, Idaho 83440
We are located on Center Street, just north of Main Street, by the Historic Rexburg Tabernacle.
24 Hour Phone Renewal: (208) 356-6658