Make some wire rings! Kits will be available even after this online instruction until they are out, so don't miss your chance to pick one up! ...
We'll be closed Monday, January 18th for Martin Luther King Jr. Day. No items will be due. As always, the book drop will remain open. Thank you!
Join us for a discussion of Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine on January 21st at 6:30 pm via Zoom. Book club copies available through curbside...
This month for Adult Makers we're making wire rings! The wire ring Take n' Go kits will be available starting Monday, January 11th. The general kits...
Each winter we host a month long community reading event we call On the Same Page. Basically, we hand out hundreds of copies of a selected book and...
Join us for episode 3 of Read, Look, Learn! About twice a month we'll take a look at a topic with books from our catalog, then go out into our...
Happy New Years! We'll be closed December 31 - January 1. No items will be due. As always, the book drop will remain open. Thank you!
Happy holidays! We'll be closed Thursday and Friday December 24-25. No items will be due. As always, the book drop will remain open. Thank you!
Drive by or walk by the library starting Saturday, December 5th to take a look at our Christmas window displays! Use our search and find list here....
Limited Hours Starting October 12
- Monday and Tuesday: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Wednesday & Thursday: 1:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Friday: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
Curbside Pickup ONLY
(Library Building is Closed – Book Drop is OPEN)
Closures in 2021
- January 1 – New Year’s
- January 18 – Martin Luther King, Jr., Day
- February 15 – President’s Day
- April 3– Closed for Maintenance
- July 5 – Independence Day
- September 4-6 – Labor Day
- October 2 – Closed for Maintenance
- November 11 – Veteran’s Day
- November 24 – Closing at 5 pm
- November 25-26 – Thanksgiving
- December 24-27 – Christmas
- December 31, 2020 – January 1, 2021 – New Year’s
73 North Center
Rexburg, Idaho 83440
We are located on Center Street, just north of Main Street, by the Historic Rexburg Tabernacle.
24 Hour Phone Renewal: (208) 356-6658