Library Appreciation Week is on its way, and we've got some great things planned. Peeps Diorama Contest! Submit a book-themed potato and Peeps...
We'll be closed Friday, March 26th for Staff Development Day. No items will be due. As always, the book drop will remain open. Thank you!
Come join your fellow community members on Thursday, March 18th at 6:30 p.m. for a lively discussion of both classic works and modern masterpieces. ...
Regency Ball and Concert Friday, February 26, Via YouTube If you just finished learning the dance steps, we know you’ll want to try them out. Have...
Regency Dance Lesson Friday, February 26, Via YouTube Join us to learn steps to some basic dances of the time period. It will be helpful to have a...
A Good Long Walk Logs due by noon, Monday, February 22 As all Austen readers know, her characters are champion walkers. Whatever the novel, the...
This February, be on the lookout for things that tie in to our On the Same Page book Persuasion. See if you can get a photo of each of the following...
Join BYU-Idaho English Professor Jacqueline Harris as she answers questions and helps us understand how Austen's Persuasion differs from her other...
Join us for an open and informal discussion of Persuasion by Jane Austen on February 18th at 6:30 pm via Zoom. Book club copies available through...
Limited Hours Starting February 10
- Monday and Tuesday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday & Thursday: 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Friday: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
Library Building is OPEN
NO Curbside Pickup
(Book Drop is OPEN)
Closures in 2021
- January 1 – New Year’s
- January 18 – Martin Luther King, Jr., Day
- February 15 – President’s Day
- March 26 – Staff Development Day
- April 3 – Closed for Maintenance
- May 29-31 – Memorial Day
- July 5 – Independence Day
- September 4-6 – Labor Day
- October 2 – Closed for Maintenance
- November 11 – Veteran’s Day
- November 24 – Closing at 5 pm
- November 25-26 – Thanksgiving
- December 24-27 – Christmas
- December 31, 2020 – January 1, 2021 – New Year’s
73 North Center
Rexburg, Idaho 83440
We are located on Center Street, just north of Main Street, by the Historic Rexburg Tabernacle.
24 Hour Phone Renewal: (208) 356-6658