Tuesday, October 31, starting at 10:30 am
Join us for a special Halloween story time and crafts, followed by costume parade and trick-or-treat!
This event is for kids ages 1 to 5 and their accompanying adult.
Bring your camera for pictures! The library will provide all supplies and treats!
Kids and Tween Crafts
The Second and Fourth Thursday at 4:00 pm in the Community Room
We’re going to be celebrating Harry Potter all month long! Both the Kids (ages 6 to 8) and the Tweens (ages 9 to 11) are welcome to attend!
All supplies are provided by the library.
Saturday, October 7, from 10AM to 4PM
In the Community Room
The library provides the supplies… You provide the imagination. A fun day for all ages (kids under 12 must be accompanied by someone 14 or older).
Some Fun Ideas:
This month, our theme for Story Time is RUMPELSTILTSKIN!
- March 7th and 8th: Cindy Lunte from Idaho Public Television will present a special STEM Story Time!
- March 14th and 15th: GOLD!
- March 21 and 22nd: ELVES!
- March 28 and 29th: NAMES!
Story Time is for kids ages 2 to 5 and their accompanying parent. We start at 10:30 am in the Community Room. The same program is held both days of the week.
Don’t forget our BABY TIME! A great activity for kids ages 0 to 2 and their parent. On Wednesdays only, starting at 9:45 am.
This month, we’ll have some special guests help us with Story Time!
- February 7th and 8th: Cindy Lunte from Idaho Public Television will present a special STEM Story Time!
- February 21st and 22nd: Kiersten Lewis and Trina Rivera will present a special DANCING Story Time!
Story Time is for kids ages 2 to 5, and the same program is presented on Tuesday and Wednesday.
We hope to see you there!