Manage Your Account
- Click on the Catalog link at the top of any Madison Library District webpage screen.
- At the top of the catalog page, you’ll see a blue bar with the option My Account. Click on that and a popup box will appear.
- Type your library barcode number.
Your library barcode number is located on the back of your Madison Library District card.
- Type your PIN.
Your PIN is a 4 digit number. Your pin is usually the last four digits of your phone number.
- Press the Enter key.
For assistance with your library account, call 208-356-3461 to talk to a librarian.
Use the options tabs underneath the blue search bar to find more information about your account.
Personal Information – This area shows your account information. If any of this is wrong or needs to be updated, you may do this at any time at the Reference Desk in the General section of the library. Please call 208-356-3461 for more information.
At the bottom of this area, you’ll see:
- Change PIN – Here you can chose a new PIN number if you’d rather not use the last four digits of your phone number.
- Preferences – This area lets you customize how you’ll view the My Account area.
Checkouts – Here you can see both your digital checkouts and your physical checkouts. Click each option to view all materials checked out on this library card and renew materials.
Holds – Click to view a list of requests or holds you have placed on library materials, both digital and physical. You may also cancel holds on this screen or change the status to suspend holds until a later date. A list of your currently available holds will show here as well.
Fines – Click to see if you have any late fees on your account.
Additional Information – Any alerts or blocks on your account will show here, including messages that your information needs to be updated.
On the top blue bar, the following options are available:
Log In / Log Out – Logs you in and out of your account. Once you’re logged in, you’ll see “Welcome” and your name, and then the Log Out option. Be sure to log out of your account when you’re finished. This is particularly important if you’re viewing your account from a public computer.
My Lists – Click to view any catalog searches you have saved. You may also request saved items from this screen.
Library Information – Clicking this link will display a popup box with the library’s address, phone number, email, and hours.
Select Language – Click this option to have the catalog display in either English, Spanish, or French.
Icon for Accessibility Mode – This will change the screen to one that is easier to read for those who are visually impaired.
Icon for Help – Click here from any screen to have its features described in detail for you.
Go to the Library Catalog
Limited Hours Starting February 10
- Monday and Tuesday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday & Thursday: 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Friday: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
Library Building is OPEN
NO Curbside Pickup
(Book Drop is OPEN)
Closures in 2021
- January 1 – New Year’s
- January 18 – Martin Luther King, Jr., Day
- February 15 – President’s Day
- March 26 – Staff Development Day
- April 3 – Closed for Maintenance
- May 29-31 – Memorial Day
- July 5 – Independence Day
- September 4-6 – Labor Day
- October 2 – Closed for Maintenance
- November 11 – Veteran’s Day
- November 24 – Closing at 5 pm
- November 25-26 – Thanksgiving
- December 24-27 – Christmas
- December 31, 2020 – January 1, 2021 – New Year’s
73 North Center
Rexburg, Idaho 83440
We are located on Center Street, just north of Main Street, by the Historic Rexburg Tabernacle.
24 Hour Phone Renewal: (208) 356-6658