Clementineby Sara Pennypacker
The Mother Daughter Book Club meeting for this book was held October 13, 2016, at 6:30 in the Community Room.
Book club reading copies were available for checkout from the circulation desk about a month prior to the meeting.
Clementine is having not so good of a week.
- On Monday she’s sent to the principal’s office for cutting off Margaret’s hair.
- Tuesday, Margaret’s mother is mad at her.
- Wednesday, she’s sent to the principal… again.
- Thursday, Margaret stops speaking to her.
- Friday starts with yucky eggs and gets worse.
- And by Saturday, even her mother is mad at her.
Okay, fine. Clementine is having a DISASTROUS week.
book 1 in the Clementine series
Ratings and Reviews from the Librarians
Miranda rated it ★★★★ and said, “Super cute read-a-like for Ramona and Junie B. Jones.”