- 15 computer workstations for patron and guest use;
- High-speed internet access and a variety of software;
- Printing is available from the public computers at a cost of ¢10 per page + tax;
- One computer workstation for scanning, word processing and printing with no internet access (please bring a thumb drive or other storage device to save your scan);
- Login by entering all 14 digits without any spaces. Most patrons have been automatically assigned a 4-digit PIN that is the last four digits of their telephone number.
- Guest passes available for adults over 18 with a photo ID.
- Wireless internet access is available for those with their own laptops.
- Seven children’s game computers with no internet access in the Junior section of the library.
Requirements for Use:
- All library fines must be paid;
- Agree to abide by the library’s Computer Agreement;
- Children under 18 must have parental permission to use the internet – forms are available at the Circulation Desk.
Limited Hours Starting February 10
- Monday and Tuesday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday & Thursday: 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Friday: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
Library Building is OPEN
NO Curbside Pickup
(Book Drop is OPEN)
Closures in 2021
- January 1 – New Year’s
- January 18 – Martin Luther King, Jr., Day
- February 15 – President’s Day
- March 26 – Staff Development Day
- April 3 – Closed for Maintenance
- May 29-31 – Memorial Day
- July 5 – Independence Day
- September 4-6 – Labor Day
- October 2 – Closed for Maintenance
- November 11 – Veteran’s Day
- November 24 – Closing at 5 pm
- November 25-26 – Thanksgiving
- December 24-27 – Christmas
- December 31, 2020 – January 1, 2021 – New Year’s
73 North Center
Rexburg, Idaho 83440
We are located on Center Street, just north of Main Street, by the Historic Rexburg Tabernacle.
24 Hour Phone Renewal: (208) 356-6658