The library will be closed Monday, February 15 for Presidents' Day. No items will be due, and as always the book drop will remain open. Thank you!
Learn to make a mini piñata! You will need the following supplies: scissors glue gun foam plate crepe paper white tissue paper white paper candy
Check out February's upcoming Teen Take n' Go craft kits! Teen craft 1: Paper lanterns, available for pickup starting Thursday February 4th. Teen...
Missing: Magic Experiment #23 Answers to the name twenty-three. If Found, please return to Mg. Tirian, 443 Cemetery Ln. Bywater. Reward: 500 Silver...
This month for Bibliomaniacs we'll be talking about what we're reading and doing a scavenger hunt! Join us Monday, January 25th at 4:30 p.m. We also...
We'll be closed Monday, January 18th for Martin Luther King Jr. Day. No items will be due. As always, the book drop will remain open. Thank you!
This month we'll be meeting on Thursday, January 21st at 4:00 p.m to watch The Cat Returns.
Learn to make a fabric mask. You will need the following supplies: scissors needle thread ruler fabric about 1 foot by 2 feet yarn for around the...
Each winter we host a month long community reading event we call On the Same Page. Basically, we hand out hundreds of copies of a selected book and...
Limited Hours Starting October 12
- Monday and Tuesday: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Wednesday & Thursday: 1:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Friday: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
Curbside Pickup ONLY
(Library Building is Closed – Book Drop is OPEN)
Closures in 2021
- January 1 – New Year’s
- January 18 – Martin Luther King, Jr., Day
- February 15 – President’s Day
- April 3– Closed for Maintenance
- July 5 – Independence Day
- September 4-6 – Labor Day
- October 2 – Closed for Maintenance
- November 11 – Veteran’s Day
- November 24 – Closing at 5 pm
- November 25-26 – Thanksgiving
- December 24-27 – Christmas
- December 31, 2020 – January 1, 2021 – New Year’s
73 North Center
Rexburg, Idaho 83440
We are located on Center Street, just north of Main Street, by the Historic Rexburg Tabernacle.
24 Hour Phone Renewal: (208) 356-6658