Learn how to make these adorable pom pom bunnies! You will need the following supplies: yarn (about 30 yards for the big pom pom and 25 for the small) felt scraps of the same color pom pom of the same color 3x3" square of pink felt a pony bead googly eyes 1 foot of...
Our first teen craft take n’ go kit for April will be pom pom bunnies, available starting Thursday, April 1st. Instructions will be available on our...
Library Appreciation Week is on its way, and we've got some great things planned. Peeps Diorama Contest! Submit a book-themed potato and Peeps...
Try making these mosaic boxes to stash your stuff. You will need the following supplies: box tissue paper 1-2 DVDs to cut up Modge Podge or other...
Teen Anime Club: My Hero Academia movie Monday, March 15 at 4:30 p.m. in the Community Room. Teen Take N' Go: Mosaic Stash Box Our second...
Ashley from the Teen Action Council teaches us how to make keyring dream catchers! You will need the following supplies: keyring string scissors...
Monday, March 1st at 4:00 p.m. in the Community Room. Have a say in what goes on at the library for teens. Shower Moments and Other Muses Monday,...
Regency Ball and Concert Friday, February 26, Via YouTube If you just finished learning the dance steps, we know you’ll want to try them out. Have...
Our first teen craft take n' go kit for March will be keyring dream catchers, available starting Thursday, March 4th.
Learn to make duct tape flower pens! You will need the following supplies: exacto knife (preferred) or scissors ruler cutting board (or use the...
Limited Hours Starting February 10
- Monday and Tuesday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday & Thursday: 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Friday: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
Library Building is OPEN
NO Curbside Pickup
(Book Drop is OPEN)
Closures in 2021
- January 1 – New Year’s
- January 18 – Martin Luther King, Jr., Day
- February 15 – President’s Day
- March 26 – Staff Development Day
- April 3 – Closed for Maintenance
- May 29-31 – Memorial Day
- July 5 – Independence Day
- September 4-6 – Labor Day
- October 2 – Closed for Maintenance
- November 11 – Veteran’s Day
- November 24 – Closing at 5 pm
- November 25-26 – Thanksgiving
- December 24-27 – Christmas
- December 31, 2020 – January 1, 2021 – New Year’s
73 North Center
Rexburg, Idaho 83440
We are located on Center Street, just north of Main Street, by the Historic Rexburg Tabernacle.
24 Hour Phone Renewal: (208) 356-6658