Where to Pick Up Your Holds
How will I know if my item is ready for pickup?
Customers will be phoned or emailed when their item is ready for pickup. You choose your notification method when setting up your account. You may also use the Library Elf service, which, in addition to email, can text you when your items are available.
How long do I have to pick up my item?
After seven days, unclaimed items will go on to the next person on the waiting list.
All requested items, except Interlibrary Loan requests, are available in a self-service location for customers. The Holds Self is located directly in front of the Young Adult section, behind the DVDs, across from the Circulation Desk. Look for the “Holds” sign.
Items are arranged alphabetically by the customer’s last name. Items must be checked out before they can leave the building.
Each item is on hold for a specific customer. Only that customer’s library card can be used to check out the item on the Self-Serve Check Out machines.
If you send a relative to pick up your hold, they will need to take the item to the Circulation Desk and check it out on their own library card.
How long does it take for a hold on a checked in item to be ready?
It typically takes 24 hours for us to pull a hold for you. If you need it sooner than that, you should come into the library. A librarian can assist you if needed.
Where do I pick up my Interlibrary Loan request?
Interlibrary Loan requests are available to pick up at the Circulation Desk.
Regular Hours of Operation
- Monday – Thursday: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Friday: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Sunday: CLOSED
Closures in 2021
- January 1 – New Year’s
- January 18 – Martin Luther King, Jr., Day
- February 15 – President’s Day
- March 26 – Staff Development Day
- April 3 – Closed for Maintenance
- May 29-31 – Memorial Day
- July 5 – Independence Day
- September 4-6 – Labor Day
- September 24 – Staff Development Day
- October 2 – Closed for Maintenance
- November 11 – Veteran’s Day
- November 24 – Closing at 5 pm
- November 25-27 – Thanksgiving
- December 24-27 – Christmas
- December 31, 2020 – January 1, 2021 – New Year’s
73 North Center
Rexburg, Idaho 83440
We are located on Center Street, just north of Main Street, by the Historic Rexburg Tabernacle.
24 Hour Phone Renewal: (208) 356-6658